IIT offers different kinds of scholarships to students according to different eligibility requirements. Eligible students should benefit tremendously through these grants.
The students of the institution get scholarships from the following Government and Social Welfare bodies:
1.Schedule Caste Scholarships
2. Schedule Tribe Scholarships
3. Backward Classes Scholarships
4. Minorities Scholarships
5. Al-Haj Attar Syed Husain trust Scholarships
6. Govt. of India minority scholarships
7. KMDC (Karnataka minority development corporation) education loan.
8. Women wakf council
** 60% of our students are getting Scholarships from the above mentioned organizations